Digital Health which includes digital Care programs, technologies with health, healthcare, living and society to enhance the efficiency of healthcare delivery and to make medicine more personalized and precise. Generally, digital health interconnects health systems to improve the use of computational technologies, smart devices, computational analysis techniques, and communication media to aid healthcare professionals and their patients manage illnesses and health risks, as well as promote health and wellbeing.
TIMELINES FOR THE CALL
18th Oct : Evaluation of pitch by the applicant to the Jury
19th Oct : Evaluation result announcement
21st Oct - 25th Nov : Proof of Concept(POC) by the innovators at AMTZ campus
25th Nov : Memorandum of understanding(MOU) with startup in Medivalley
- Access to validation and testing lab facilities
- Market access avenues for the end products after successful product development as MVP(Minimum valuable product)
- On board incentive 5* lakh per category for support in product development.
- Indian registered startups, MSMEs and Innovators
- Potential to plug the gap between demand and supply of essential medical equipment
- Demonstrates benefits to patients, health care and society
- The innovators are to be present in AMTZ and no work is permitted outside the campus